Monday, August 19, 2013

Easy Waves

Hello lovelies!! Wow I've been gone for a while, sorry about that! I haven't given up on nail blogging of course, I just graduated college and so I've been dealing with the craziness of moving back home for the summer. Also I got a dog, so he's been taking up most of my attention. Seriously, how can you not love this face??????!?!?


Ahem. So anyways I've been training him and neglecting my nails a bit. But! That doesn't mean I haven't been doing them at all!! Last week I did these lovely wave-style nails, and they were super fun and easy!! I'd suggest them to anyone who doesn't really have time to do something fancy but still wants some ass-kickin nails. 



Colors used were OPI Yoga-ta Get This Blue, OPI Can't Find My Czech-book, and OPI Fly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...