Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Liebster Award

Hello lovelies! So I'm super excited to say that I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Dagadelic! It's an award that bloggers nominate each other for to help people connect, and I feel lucky to be in on it. It also helps people get to know each other better by answering some fun questions! So without further ado, here I go!




Upon receiving this award one needs to do the following:
1. Write up 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
3. Create 11 new questions for your nominees. 
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers who have under 200 followers.

11 Random Facts:

  1. I have never been on a Slip N Slide.
  2. I can wiggle my ears.
  3. I am an only child.
  4. I'll probably put plain yogurt on any food.
  5. I'm a total sucker for action movies. Even if I know it's terrible, I'll watch it and enjoy it.
  6. I can somersault really quickly and for somewhat long distances.
  7. I draw people. A lot.
  8. I love watching shows meant for kids. My personal favorites are Danny Phantom, Avatar, American Dragon, and Batman Beyond.
  9. If you like Supernatural we should be pals.
  10. I can name pretty much any dog breed, and just really love animals in general.
  11. I can fall asleep anywhere, anytime.

Questions from Dagadelic:

1. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert? Why?
Oh man, this is rough. I'm pretty close to both. If I am secure in the situation, then I will open up and be very extroverted, but if something about it is too new or uncomfortable, then I kind of close up. I also enjoy spending quite a bit of time alone, and don't really need to go out and be super social.
2. Do you dance when you’re alone?
Nooooo haha. I'm not that good at dancing, and outside of bars and clubs, it's not really something I enjoy too much.
3. Favourite article of clothing and why.
I got this fantastic jean jacket from the goodwill store near me, and then I spiced it up the way I wanted it by adding a bunch of super cool pyramid studs. I'll post pictures of it eventually, because I'm really proud of not only how fab it looks on me, but also how cool the studs I added look.
4. Do you have a favourite photo of yourself? If so, Describe it.
I really like the photo on my about page for here!! I was super excited about getting that new lens, so I took a selfie and it turned out really artsy and cool. Other than that, I really like this one webcam photo I took where I'm making a ridiculous face, and then I have a couple favorites of me with my pals.
5. Can you speak any other languages? If you don’t, what language would you like to learn to speak?
I know some programming languages, if that counts. Since I don't think it does, I'd love to learn Chinese! It's super different from English, and it's spoken by a ton of people.
6. Name a board/card/puzzle game you excel at. 
I'm a beast at Cards Against Humanity.
7. What’s your favourite feature about yourself and why? It can be a physical characteristic or a personality characteristic.
Oh man I can only pick one? Ehh I'll bend the rules. I like my eyes and the fact that I can dye my hair any color. I also excel in turning situations hilarious.
8. Name something you’re afraid of. 
Olives.
9. What’s an outfit/hairstyle you regret having done?
The super thin bangs that I had in middle school were horrendous.
10. Do you have a favourite song? Name it and describe why it’s your favourite.
I really like The Gambler by Fun. and Two Birds by Regina Spektor. They're both upbeat but contain a huge range of emotions, and I like that a lot!
11. What’s your guilty pleasure?
90's anime, like DBZ and Evangelion. Generally if anything has a good enough storyline and well done acting, I'll watch it.

Questions for those I tagged:

  1. Do you have any tattoos or piercings you want? If so, which ones!
  2. What's your morning routine?
  3. What's the best prank you've ever pulled, or the best one that's been pulled on you?
  4. What's your favorite drink? (Alcoholic or non-alcoholic!)
  5. What makes you laugh every time you see/hear it?
  6. Is there a random topic that you know a ton about?
  7. What's your favorite smell?
  8. If you could hang out with any celeb for a day, who would it be and why?
  9. What's your favorite TV show?
  10. Do you have any jewelry that you always wear? If not, what are your favorite accessories?
  11. Do you have a random talent? If so, what is it?

Bloggers I Nominate:

And since I'm somewhat new to the blogging world, I don't know of any other awesome nail blogs with less than 200 followers!! So there's my list!
Thanks again Dagadelic for nominating me for this, I had fun filling it out! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for accepting the nomination! Loved all your answers. And that jean jacket does sound fabulous ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...