Sunday, December 1, 2013

Feathered

Yo! It's been a long time. Like, months. I'm super super sorry about that. In that time, I moved from California to Chicago, started working, and have barely had time to paint my nails. Fortunately, I've got a ton of photos to post in the backlog!! So woohoo get ready.

First up today we have a really rad combo that I absolutely loved the look of and will definitely do again. I started off with two coats of Two Fingered Salute by Butter, which is an amazing dusty turquoise color with flecks of copper in it. In the bottle it looks a little dingy, but once it's on the nail it looks INCREDIBLE. Super sparkly, and a great color. After that, I pulled out my feather nail decals from the Born Pretty store, aka my favorite online shop for nail art supplies, and picked the yellow ones because they contrasted great against the color of TFS. After topping it off with a coat of Seche Vite, I was good to go!




Colors used: Two Fingered Salute by Butter London

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...