Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 4: Gluttony

Hello lovelies! For the second part of the Gluttony element of the seven deadly sins challenge, I decided to incorporate some summer fun and do watermelon nails!

For the inside of the watermelon, I started off with two coats of Estée Lauder Hot Coral, topped with a coat of OPI Thrills In Beverly Hills Top Coat to make it look wet and kissed by sunshine. For the rind I used Sinful Colors Envy and Wet n Wild Mint Fusion, with China Glaze White On White for the shiny bit and the inner rind, and Wet n Wild Black Creme for the seeds. I did the seeds with a dotting tool, and I'm kind of disappointed with how they turned out. Who knew making seed shapes would be so dang hard??







Overall though I'm pretty excited about the look! This one will probably only last till tomorrow night or so though at the longest, haha.
Other entries:

2 comments:

Brittney (Precious Polish) said...

Aw, I love watermelon nails! These are adorable and I really like the shimmery red :)

Unknown said...

Love the watermelon!

Also wanted to let you know I nominated you for a liebster award :) http://dagadelic.blogspot.ca/2013/05/liebster-award.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...