Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bam! POW! Batman nails!!

Hello lovelies!! Today my friend Jenni is guest starring on my blog as a lovely hand model for a Batman Mani! (Or should I say Batmani?? No?) For this, I tried to go with the traditional comic-book feel, so I looked up some designs online for Batman nails and comic book nails in general, and went at it! I used China Glaze Happy Go Lucky for the yellow, Revlon Graceful for the gray (it ALWAYS looks beige in the bottle, but I've learned from enough mistakes that it is, in fact, actually gray), China Glaze White on White, and Wet N Wild Black. I really like the limited color palette, because I think it keeps everything very cohesive and consistent.

To get the designs, I used the nail art brushes that just arrived in the mail today (I'm so excited about them, you have no idea), along with my teeniest dotting tool to get the dot effect behind the speech bubbles.

More under the cut!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...