Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Perfect Peridot dupe!!

Hello lovelies!! So I'm here today with the exciting news that I've found a perfect dupe for that polish that I've been searching for for ages: Chanel Peridot!! Ever since it came out, nail bloggers have been going crazy over it. I remember the moment I fell in love with it myself. (I was putting on makeup and reading a magazine, and saw it in the fashion trends section. I still have that magazine in my bathroom bc I can't bear to get rid of it. (It's the only magazine there.)) I wasn't really willing to pop $25 on a bottle of nail polish, and even more so when the price increased to around $50. I've been looking for a good dupe by Sally Hansen or Essie or OPI, but I couldn't find one. I had almost given up hope when I discovered Iridescent Eye by Jessica, an exactly perfect dupe!! You can buy it here.

Unfortunately when I painted it on, I was doing it late at night and didn't really feel like taking pictures of just the polish on my fingers. So no swatches in this post. But it works great as a base for stamping, and I've heard that it stamps well too! It covered super well in 2 coats, and went on really easy. It had a super nice, smooth, non-gooey formula that I wish every polish I used had. This is definitely in my tippy top favorites of my nail polish collection :)



 I'm bummed that I couldn't better capture how gorgeous this polish is, but I tried to take a bunch of pictures to give some idea, so this is a super pic heavy post :P







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...