Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Rage Swatch

Hello lovelies! So I went to CVS the other day to pick up more nail polish remover, and I stumbled upon the HUGEST sale for Orly polishes!!! Boy oh boy was I excited! Heres what I picked up:


Included in this find is: Pink Chocolate, Shimmering Mauve, Star Spangled, Luxe, Rage, Liquid Vinyl, Close Your Eyes, Butterflies, Bus Stop Crimson, and Nicole by OPI's Love Your Life. Yeah, that's ten bottles of polish. Even on sale, it was still kind of a fortune, so I was super grateful that my mom bought it all for me. Shoutout to my mom, thank you!!

So since I fell especially in love with Rage, a beautiful champagne metallic, I decided to do swatches of it! The formula was incredible, it was a little slow drying and smeary, but it covered super well in two coats. I did three just to add depth, but it wasn't necessary. There are super light streak lines, but I think they add to the effect in a good way.

It also served as an awesome base for stamping!! I'll make a separate post for that later.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...