Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day 1: Lust

Hello lovelies!! I've decided to do my first nail art challenge!! Yesterday I found one put together by One Nail To Rule Them All and Nail Wish based on the seven deadly sins, and I knew I had to do it. So here's day one, Lust!



I started off with Sephora by OPI Just a Little Dangerous, a gorgeous rich purple. (I'll be posting swatches of it later, definitely a deep purple I'd recommend!) Next, I sponged on a gradient of Sephora by OPI Sample Sale, a vivid shimmery red. This set the mood for me as rich and lusty and exciting, and I'm thrilled to bits with how the gradient turned out.

I then pulled out my stamping plates for some fishnets made from BM 310 using Sephora by OPI Keep Me On My Mistletoes, which comes out as a nice pale gold when it's painted on alone, but apparently stamps looking like silver. No matter, I love the way it turned out! I used the same polish with the roses from BM 323 for my ring finger, and topped it all off with a super thick coat of Seche Vite.

I'm really excited to explore the challenge of trying to figure out what to do every day, so keep watch for that!

More pics under the cut, along with the rules for the challenge! (There are a lot of pics because I'm so happy with how this turned out, lol)









Other participants:



3 comments:

Kripa said...

Very pretty! Good job on the gradient :-)

jeebjeeb said...

Love the colours. Fabulous.

Brittney (Precious Polish) said...

I LOVE these! Your gradient is perfect and the stamping colour works so nicely with it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...