Friday, April 5, 2013

Electric candy

I wanted something cheerful and happy for this week, so I used some nice bright colors!! The pink is Butter London Trout Pout, the yellow is a super duper old bottle of Sally Hansen HD Lite (I’ll probably be throwing this away soon bc it didn’t dry well at all, but I’ll miss that bright electric yellow!!), and the white is of course China Glaze White on White, my favorite opaque creme white I’ve ever used. The candy print is from the Bundle Monster pack for 2012, and it’s on plate BM-306. I wanted to just do single white candies on all the pink nails, but the plate with that particular imprint just didn’t pick up well. I think I’m going to send this pack of plates back and ask for a replacement; I love them a lot but a ton of them are duds. :(

I used a topcoat of Gelish and then Sally Hansen Insta-Dry to make sure it was all sealed away, and I’m really happy with the result!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...