Saturday, April 6, 2013

Graynbow (gray + rainbow?? yeah)



So originally this was going to be a luau mani. I picked the colors so that they'd be super island-y and tropical, and I was really excited planning out all the designs and patterns for each nail. I had some gradients done, I was gonna stamp flowers over the gradients, I even tried doing a water marble on my thumb!! (And it almost worked!) But then, suddenly, everything went to hell. I smudged the water marble, I smudged my stamping, I smeared topcoat everywhere, so I decided to take all the polish off that hand and start over.

However, I left the base of white and sand on my right hand, and finished up the mani by just doing colored tips and some stripes, as you can see below. I decided, then, to be the left hand the opposite!! So you can see that below. I'm really dissatisfied with this mani and I'm going to take it off as soon as I can, but I didn't have time to redo my nails tonight so I left them on.



Also I'm finally throwing this bottle of yellow polish away because even though it's completely GORGEOUS on the nail, it's so old that it takes around 8 years to dry, and messes up pretty much every mani that I use it in. :(



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...