Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Easter!



I did some easter nails!! I ordered a pink jelly glitter nail polish called Deluxe Model Pink from Sneaky Laquer on etsy a few days ago, and within minutes of it arriving I knew I had to incorporate it into my super cute easter nail design :) I know it says on the site that their pictures show only two coats of DMP, but I had to apply 4 before I could get the effect I wanted. Regardless, it’s been holding up beautifully!!

For the green I used Wet n Wild Mint Fusion, the white was White on White by China Glaze, and the solid pink was Trout Pout by Butter London!! I’m really happy with these nails, they look so great!!

My only complaint is that the two coats of Seche Vite topcoat I used caused a bit of shrinkage at the tips of all my nails, but the glitter was thirsty enough that it definitely needed it. I might go back to Gelish, because I don’t get shrinkage when I use that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...