Sunday, April 28, 2013

Spring Polka

Hello lovelies! I went to an event with some friends yesterday, and after one of them was shocked to find that I hadn't redone my nails in around three days, I jumped right on that and popped out a new design! I gathered up a rainbow of springy pastels, along with my brand new (and super cheap) dotting tools that I ordered on Amazon, and set to work! The dotting tools are super cute, although they took a while to get here (around 3 weeks, as they're from China), but with how adorable the set is, and for how cheap they were, the wait was well worth it!

For this mani, I used Butter London Trout Pout, China Glaze Peachy Keen, CG Lemon Fizz, CG Re-Fresh Mint, and CG For Audrey for the base colors, with CG White On White for the dots. The dotting tool was super duper easy to use, much better than the toothpicks and other makeshift tools I've been using!


More pics under the cut! <3






The weather here's been pretty gloomy lately, but hopefully with this polish on my fingers, it'll actually feel like springtime. :)


I'm still laughing about just how many polishes I ended up using for this mani, EIGHT including the base coat and top coat!! I'll probably put a matte coat on this tomorrow, so stay tuned if you want to see that!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...