Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Space Shoes

Ok so I know this is mostly a nail blog, but I can't help posting fashion things every once in a while. I just ordered the most excellent galaxy shoes!! I've been wanting a pair of space shoes for a long time now, but either the price was too high, or I didn't like the way the space effect was done. When I saw this pair on Etsy, I instantly fell in love. Not only did it match my price range, but the space effect is PERFECT!!! I ordered them on March 30 and they arrived today (April 10), which was WAY faster than I expected. I'm completely delighted!!!

In the spirit of how I show my excitement about things, here are some pics that try to capture how incredibly awesome these shoes are.


More pics under the cut!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...