Friday, April 5, 2013

Golden Peach

So my original idea was that I was going to use my brand new bottle of China Glaze Peachy Keen along with my Sephora by OPI Keep Me On My Mistletoes in order to create a fun outlined nail design. Then, since I’m so excited about my Bundle Monster plates, I threw on this design from plate BM-315. After I got my left hand done though, I decided it looked waaaaay too busy, so I just did the tips on my right hand. I like the simpler design much better!!

I used one coat of Gelish and then one coat of Seche Vite to seal it all in, and it’s actually still not dry. (Even though I used my UV nail drying lamp!!) They’re dry to the touch, but with two coats of (very slow drying) Peachy Keen, and two coats of KMOMM, the tips are still very wet inside. Still, I definitely love this color combination, and I’m really excited that I ordered Peachy Keen :)





Update: this polish has been on my nails for three days and there's barely any tip wear, and no cracking. I've been extra hard of my nails this week because of a few arts and crafts type projects that I've been working on, so the polish has definitely gotten a workout. I'm really excited with how well they're holding up, but I'm about to take this polish off to switch it to a luau design for an event im going to tonight!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...