Friday, April 5, 2013

Neon Lights


I’ve been super excited for weeks to try out the Lush Laquer polish that I got from Etsy in Neon Lights!!! I got it a few days ago but I’ve been saving it for after Easter so I could keep my bunny polish on. The application was a bit clumpy, but when you have a polish packed with this much glitter, it’s hard to avoid that. The glitter bits were pretty easy to move around and place with the applicator brush in the polish, and I didn't have too hard of a time with it at all. It's actually my first big flake glitter, and I think it was the most perfect, easy way to start with this style! I gotta say, I'm kind of hooked now. :) Two coats covered my nails pretty thoroughly, followed up by two coats of Seche Vite.

Another thing that I found with this polish is that.... IT GLOWS UNDER BLACKLIGHT!! When I saw the neon colors, I knew I needed to try it out, and I definitely was excited when I saw the glitter lit up. This would definitely be a fun polish to wear to a blacklight party!
Also I squared off my nails for this, so that’s new!! I think they look nice like this, although I’m not sure if I’m going to keep them this shape.

1 comment:

Karin said...

Love this polish! Can't believe how cool it looks under black lights! I need to go buy a black light!
Great review!
xxx...Karin from lush lacquer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...