Thursday, April 25, 2013

(Preview) Rainbow Holo Stamped Flowers

Hello lovelies! This is just a preview of the post I'll make tomorrow where I show my new mani off now that it's all nice and fresh. Recently I purchased a 6 pack of the new Color Club Halo Hues, which I've been dying to try out, but I've been working through my list of manis to do that I haven't had time. So tonight I finally decided to go for it! I went with a base of Color Club Over The Moon, which covered my nails nicely in two coats. Then I tried to stamp flowers with BM-320 using CC Kismet, but it didn't show up at all, so I went with CC Beyond. As an accent on my ring finger, I used OPI Yoga-ta Get This Blue, which I had hoped would show up as more of a black, but I still think it looks ok.

Let me know what you think!! I'll make a sunlight post tomorrow. :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...